With countries locked down and many people and businesses working remotely, the world is seeing a rapid shift to employees working from home.
Whilst many marketing and sales or admissions tasks can continue uninterrupted remotely, without the structure of a day in the office you may find you have some free working hours that you wouldn't usually have.
Uncertain times and remote working make it a good time to consider upskilling and focusing on your own (and your employees') professional development.
Here are some of our top recommend (free!) resources for upskilling out of the office:
HubSpot Academy courses and certifications
- Inbound Marketing (full certification) - a great one for everyone in marketing and communications to get a full understanding of the inbound methodology and practices - highly recommend
- Social Media (full certification) - lots of detail on how best to use social platforms to drive brand engagement and grow your impact, with the latest trends and statistics
- Email Marketing (full certification) - how to get the most from your email marketing - including strategy, design, content, testing and reporting
- Facebook Marketing (course) - developing effective organic and paid strategies using Facebook.
- How to build a paid media strategy (course) - focused on getting a good and measurable ROI
- How to build an advanced Twitter strategy (course) - covering strategy, content and lead capture using Twitter.
- What brands can learn from online dating (Sarah Willersdorf)
- What non-profits can learn from Coca-Cola (Melinda Gates)
- Why you should treat the tech you use at work like a colleague (Nadjia Yousif)
- Collaborative working in a remote team (course)
- Entrepreneurship in non-profits (course)
- Digital Skills: Web analytics (course)
- Leadership of education technology in schools (course)
Keep up to date on the latest education and non-profit marketing and CRM advice by subscribing to our blog.
If your learning leads to making some changes to your digital marketing strategy, use your time to arrange a free video consultation with us and we can give you some free advice on quick wins and longer term strategies to help you to meet your growth goals.